Thursday 1 November 2012

Preorder Batch 10 is Here

I'm feeling so happy today, particularly because my last preorder of the year, batch 10 has arrived in the mail. The postman honked his motorcycle and caused me to panic as I fumbled with the house keys to open my front grill. Lol! Always happened to me when I least expect it, actually.

Anyway, feast on these pics, because these belong to my customers. Thank you for trusting Crafty Heart with 10 preorders for 2012 alone, and believe it or not, I've handled more than 20 preorder batches already, and none of them got lost in the mail. Thank God!

Enjoy the pics, and until preorder opens again in 2013! See you!

ColorBox Queue ink pads - from the top left, clockwise- Forest Floor,  Muted Moods, Rain Forest, Tulip Field, Jelly Beans, Deep Sea
ColorBox Queue ink pads - from the top left, clockwise- Forest Floor,
Muted Moods, Rain Forest, Tulip Field, Jelly Beans, Deep Sea

The Paper Studio clear acrylic mounting block - 3 x 3 inch
The Paper Studio clear acrylic mounting block - 3 x 3 inch

Hero Arts clear stamps - Love Every Day, Florentine Message Border, Yummy Treats
Hero Arts clear stamps - Love Every Day, Florentine Message Border,
Yummy Treats

Lawn Fawn clear stamps - Banneriffic, Sophie's Sentiments
Lawn Fawn clear stamps - Banneriffic, Sophie's Sentiments

Spellbinders Nestabilities Die - Classic Heart, Hero Arts clear stamp - Winter Wishes
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die - Classic Heart,
Hero Arts clear stamp - Winter Wishes

My Favorite Thing Die-namics dies - Mini Rolled Roses, Royal Rose
My Favorite Thing Die-namics dies - Mini Rolled Roses, Royal Rose

My Favorite Thing Die-namics dies - High-Rise Alphabet Lowercase, Picket Fence
My Favorite Thing Die-namics dies - High-Rise Alphabet Lowercase,
Picket Fence

My Favorite Thing Die-namics dies - Pretty Posies, Prima Donna Petals, Butterflies, Rolled Rose
My Favorite Thing Die-namics dies - Pretty Posies, Prima Donna Petals,
Butterflies, Rolled Rose

My Favorite Thing Die-namics dies - Designer Label 2 STAX, Girly Graphic Tee, Masculine Graphic Tee
My Favorite Thing Die-namics dies - Designer Label 2 STAX,
Girly Graphic Tee, Masculine Graphic Tee

My Favorite Thing Die-namics dies - Hearts A Plenty, Vertical Greetings II, Fancy Flourish
My Favorite Thing Die-namics dies - Hearts A Plenty, Vertical Greetings II,
Fancy Flourish

My Favorite Thing Die-namics dies - Photo Corners, Eiffel Tower, Royal Leaves
My Favorite Thing Die-namics dies - Photo Corners, Eiffel Tower,
Royal Leaves

My Favorite Thing Die-namics dies - Vertical Greetings II, Vintage Cameo Frame
My Favorite Thing Die-namics dies - Vertical Greetings II,
Vintage Cameo Frame

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails