Wednesday 31 October 2012

Crafty Heart at the Green Heights Mall Garage Sale

Yup, I was at the Green Heights Mall Garage Sale on 21 October with my friend, Sheena from Sheena's Handmade House. I sold some craft supplies at discounted offline prices, and Sheena sold her pretty hair clips, hair bands and even hair scrunchies with crochet flowers. 

Here are the pics that I've taken that day of our little setup. No pics of other vendors, though. Sheena and I will be joining The Bloom Bazaar 5 Christmas Edition on 1 and 2 December 2012, which will be held at The Hills Shopping Mall in Kuching. Kuchingites, please do come and be merry with us! 

I love Christmas, and I'm hoping to sell more of my handmade creations during the bazaar. I'll be there from 10 am to 10 pm! Not sure how I'm going to pull that off, but I'll be there with Sheena, so we'll take care of each other and keep each other company. It's going to be so much fun!

Meanwhile, enjoy the pics!

My setup, along with Sheena's jewellery setup

Sheena's jewellery setup - you can see necklaces, earrings and rings there

My setup from front, look at the discounted prices!

Sheena's handmade items setup - love her pretty hair clips!

All these are handmade by Sheena :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails