Tuesday 30 October 2012

Preorder Batch 9 is Here

I totally forgot to blog about preorder batch 9. It arrived a week later than expected, and I was so worried. I even ordered replacements with batch 10, thinking I'd never get batch 9 at all. Boy, was I relieved when the postman came and brought my big parcel. Yay!

So here are some pics of batch 9. I'm currently opening one last batch only for My Favorite Things Die-namics dies, and last day to order is on 5 November 2012. So hurry over to my Facebook page to have a look, and order while you still can!

Lawn Fawn clear stamps
Lawn Fawn clear stamps

Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders

Lawn Fawn clear stamps
Lawn Fawn clear stamps

Hero Arts Cling stamp, The Paper Studio clear block, and ColorBox Queue ink pad
Hero Arts Cling stamp, The Paper Studio clear block, and ColorBox Queue ink pad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails