Friday 16 November 2012

The Bloom Bazaar 5 - Christmas Edition

The Bloom Bazaar 5 - Christmas Edition

I will be having a booth at The Bloom Bazaar 5 - Christmas Edition. Yay! It will be held at The Hills Shopping Mall in Kuching, Sarawak, on the 1st and 1nd December 2012.

It falls on the weekend, so I'm hoping more people will come and support the local market. Many online businesses will be there, including those doing handmade crafts, and cupcakes.

There'll be vendors selling preloved items, clothings, accessories, and more. It's also in a shopping mall, so there'll be air-conditioning. You'll be able to browse around and shop comfortably. Parking spaces are aplenty at The Hills Shopping Mall itself, or around the area.

I'll be selling my craft supplies there, as well as some party favour type thingies. They'll be edible, so think candy chocolatey goodness. I'm also expecting new stocks coming in real soon. Do come and support Crafty Heart at TBB5 yeah?

Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails