Saturday 12 May 2012

Preorder Batch 4 (2012) is Here

Preorder Batch 4 has arrived a few days ago, and almost everything has been mailed to their owners. This batch, we have clear stamps and My Favorite Things Die-namics dies. Love these dies!

My Favorite Things Die-namics dies
My Favorite Things Die-namics dies

Penny Black clear stamp - Sentiments, Lawn Fawn clear stamp - Smitty's ABC
Penny Black clear stamp - Sentiments, Lawn Fawn clear stamp - Smitty's ABC

Lawn Fawn clear stamp - Sally's ABC, The Paper Studio clear block - 3 x 3 inch
Lawn Fawn clear stamp - Sally's ABC, The Paper Studio clear block - 3 x 3 inch

Hero Arts clear stamp - Sending Smiles, Paper Smooches clear stamp - Word Up, Lawn Fawn clear stamp - Jessie's ABC
Hero Arts clear stamp - Sending Smiles, Paper Smooches clear stamp - Word Up,
Lawn Fawn clear stamp - Jessie's ABC

Heartfelt Creations Spellbinders die set - Posy Patch, Spellbinders Nestabilities die set - Standard Small Circle
Heartfelt Creations Spellbinders die set - Posy Patch, Spellbinders Nestabilities
die set - Standard Small Circle

Hero Arts Clings - Watch Gears
Hero Arts Clings - Watch Gears

Have fun looking at the pics! Preorder Batch 5 is open now until 15 May. Head over to my website to browse and make your preorders. Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails