Tuesday 10 April 2012

Preorder Batch 3 (2012)

Shipment for preorder batch 3 arrived safely last week, yay! I always feel nervous about preorders, as they are ordered from the US, but thankfully, all my shipments have arrived safely. Enjoy the pics!

MFT Die-namics dies

Lawn Fawn and Paper Smooches clear stamps

Kaiser Craft and Stampendous clear stamps

Spellbinders Nestabilities die set, Inkadinkado thank you rubber stamp,
EK Success 2.25 inch scallop circle punch

Preorder batch 4 is now open until 15 April. Please make your purchases directly on my website, Crafty Heart Online Store, or you can also email me at crafty.heart@gmail.com. Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails