Tuesday 22 May 2012

Fabric Embellishments

Fabric Embellishments - Hearts and Flowers

If you've been a Crafty Heart customer since the very beginning, you'd probably remember these fabric embellishments. Well, my current stocks are running out, and I plan to get some of these fabric embellishments in shapes of flowers and hearts.

These fabric embellishments are better than paper or mulberry ones, simply because they can be used on needle crafts such as felt crafts. You can glue or sew them, and they add more cuteness to the cutest felt projects. These are high quality products too; they don't tear easily.

They're super cute, and I wish I could get them in all colours possible. I'm trying to get some ideas on the colours that you like, so comment away! I'd love to hear your thoughts. Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails