Sunday 5 February 2012

Handmade Paper Rose


It's my first attempt to make a paper rose. This is about 1.75 inch wide. It's for a last minute project that I'm working on. Facebook won't let me upload it, for some reasons, so here it is. It's not as neat as I'd like it to be, though, but it does look pretty, right? It's not that bad for a beginner, and if you know me, I am not much into flowers, although I like using them on my cards and other projects.

What do you think? I'm going to make some in various shades of pink. Will upload the finished roses later. :) Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. This is nice! I know how to make roses from crpe paper. My mother taught me. But the crepe paper bila kena gam, the color will bleed and nanti habis tangan semua pink or merah or orange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Crepe paper salu keluar kaler kan? This one is very easy to make. Enjoyed making it very much! :)

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails