Saturday 11 February 2012

Preorder Batch 1 (2012)

The first batch of preorder for this year arrived a little later than planned. I had problems with Paypal, since they do not accept top ups from other banks except RHB. I had to apply for a bank account, and it took a few days to clear. Anyway, here are the pics of Crafty Heart's Preorder Batch 1. 

Tim Holtz distress ink pads

The Paper Studio clear block and ColorBox pigment ink pad

Spellbinders die and Hero Arts rubber stamp

Hero Arts and Lawn Fawn clear stamps

Lawn Fawn clear stamps


Thanks to everyone who have been supporting me and my business. May the Water Dragon year be kinder to us, and bring happiness, joy and prosperity to us all. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails