Sunday 30 October 2011

Preorder Batch #19, Custom Orders, and The Bloom Bazaar

 I'm so happy that I managed to find some time to craft lately. I recently made 10 wood stick bookmarks, a birthday card, and a pair of hair clips, specially ordered by my aunt. She has received them yesterday, and she's very pleased with them. 

A few of the wood stick bookmarks I made for my aunt

I've also made some bookmarks, hair clips, and altered some wooden pegs to be sold at The Bloom Bazaar, which I'll be joining for the first time. It will be my first time selling offline, and I'm both excited and nervous about it. I know I will meet other crafters too, and I'm hoping to build a bigger clientele with my participation in the bazaar. Wish me luck!

Preorder Batch 19 has arrived last week, and it was a small shipment, consisting of 4 clear stamps. I'll have a bigger shipment for Batch 20, since it will be Crafty Heart's last preorder batch of the year. I will be putting some orders for myself too.

Hero Arts and Lawn Fawn clear stamps

Inkadinkado clear stamps

I'm off to get some sleep now, and hopefully I will wake up to more cardmaking ideas for the bazaar. I also need to complete a custom project for a wedding gift and card, and a pen holder for my cousin. Busy weeks ahead! Happy Sunday! :)

p/s. I hope you like my blog's new look. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. are u selling the clear stamps??? cos me really is interested!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but they're available via preorders only. You can view my ready stocks here: http://craftyheart.webasyst.net/shop/category/clear-stamps/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails