Tuesday 4 October 2011

Matching Bridal Sets

My cousin is getting married next year, and as a future bride, it's never too early to start planning your wedding. Naturally, my cousin is very excited about getting married, and she has asked me to design and make her wedding invitation cards, as well as planning her bridal shower.

She wants a simple but elegant wedding, with Japanese elements, because she loves everything about Japan and especially their culture. I was thinking of implementing cherry blossoms or sakura flowers on her handmade wedding invites, and using origami paper with intricate Japanese patterns.

Matching bridal set - osbornejewelers.com

Besides planning her wedding, of course my cousin is thinking about her wedding ring. She's thinking about getting something in white gold or platinum, with some blings aka diamonds. I personally love the matching bridal sets that I saw online. The matching bridal set consists of an engagement ring and a wedding band, which can be worn together.

Look at the photo. Isn't the ring set gorgeous? I love the rings! Yes, the set is lavish, perhaps too extravagant for me but I love it anyway. My cousin loves the rings too, and we both wish we could have them. It's a 7/8 Ctw Diamong Wedding set in 14K white gold. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails