Wednesday 28 September 2011

Wool and the Gang

Since I started Craft Supplies Malaysia (CSM) group on Facebook, I have made new friends who are all crafters, and it has been so much fun. My crafty friends are not only into handmade cards, but also sewing, crocheting, knitting, making clay products, and so forth. 

I've always have huge respect for those who are into needleworks, simply because I can't crochet or knit, and I'm not into sewing. I stumble upon a super cool website called Wool and the Gang, where you can buy anything related to knitting, such as wool yarns, needles, knitting patterns, and also accessories. If you're into knitting, you will want to read on.

Wool and the Gang is like a virtual wool shop. You can find everything on the website. Even newbies can benefit from the site, as you can watch tutorial videos and learn on how to get started. Knitting seems so easy, now that tutorial videos are available everywhere.

You can purchase wool for knitting, knitting kits and patterns for your projects too! Wool and the Gang has awesome collections of wool outfit patterns for every season. They currently have Fall/Winter 2011/12 collection, which features various kits of sexy scarves, and even this gorgeous quarterback dress. 

Quarterback dress kit - woolandthegang.com

When you purchase this quarterback dress kit, you will receive these:

16 Balls of 100% Peruvian Baby Alpaca
5MM (8US) Wooden Needles
Easy-to-follow Pattern
Knitter's sewing Needle
Crochet Hook
WATG Patch

The wool yarn will be provided according to the colour that you choose. The colour for the quarterback dress in the image is ruby red.

The materials are meant to be used to make the quarterback dress. How cool is that? Now, all you need to do is purchase your knitting kits according to the outfit that you wish to make. I love the idea! You don't have to go out to any wool yarn shop anymore. 

I love the idea of shopping online for everything. Wool and the Gang is a highly recommended website for all knitters. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails