Saturday 2 July 2011

Swarovski Beads at Pandahall

Before I started my scrapbooking supplies business, I thought of learning to make jewelleries so that I can sell them. I bought a beading magazine that came with a dvd, and had a lot of fun making my first bracelet. I also made a few charm bracelets as Christmas presents. I made a charm bracelet for myself as well, with a silver-plated chain and a few charms.

If you're thinking of making jewelleries for sale, you might want to get your supplies straight from manufacturers. Otherwise, your best option would be purchasing your supplies from wholesalers. Jewellery supplies can be expensive, and therefore, it would be excellent to be able to find quality supplies at cheaper prices.

There are many different types of jewellery supplies, such as Swarovski beads, rhinestone beads, lampwork beads, cabochons, pearls, gemstone beads, and more. Then, there are different types of jewellery findings such as bead caps, links, jump rings, charms, clasps, and spacers.


Swarovski Beads
Cube Swarovski bead at Pandahall.com


Pandahall.com is one of the largest online store that sells wholesale beads, jewellery findings and more. With hundreds of items on their website, you will definitely be spoiled for choice. The website ships to many countries including Malaysia, and provides many shipping options.

I personally find that Pandahall.com offers many products and I also find that shipping from China to Malaysia is quite reasonable. If you're looking for varieties of jewellery-making supplies, go ahead and visit Pandahall.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails