Wednesday 6 July 2011

Beautiful Wedding Invitations

I love receiving wedding invites, not because I get to have good food at typical Malaysian weddings, but particularly because I love looking at gorgeous wedding invitation cards.

There are various designs that you can go for, depending on your wedding theme, colours, and how formal or informal your wedding will be. Classic themed wedding cards suit formal white weddings. On the other hand, if you're having an outdoor or garden wedding, you can send out wedding invitations printed with pretty florals like the one in the image below.

Lilja Pocket - weddinginvitations.co.uk

Weddinginvitations.co.uk is one of the leading wedding stationery suppliers in the UK. When I looked at the website, I could read testimonials from their many satisfied clients. You can see that the website provides high quality products and superb service at competitive prices. If you're living in the UK, you will be able to enjoy free delivery as well. Isn't that excellent? Not only will you receive beautifully-designed wedding stationery, but you get to save on shipping cost too.

You and Me - weddinginvitations.co.uk

I love the range of designs available on weddinginvitations.co.uk. Each package features similar items, depending on its range. For example, a pocket range such as the Lilja Pocket includes wedding invitations, evening invitations, place cards, reply cards, thank you cards, menus, and order of services.

Looking at these beautiful wedding card designs make me feel like making cards too. They're definitely very inspiring. Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails