Saturday 25 June 2011

My New Craft Machines

I've been spending my time watching Korean dramas online, and now I'm watching The Vampire Diaries season 2. I haven't been crafting at all because I left all my supplies back in Kuching. Since I'm going back home again soon, I guess it's best that I didn't bring my heavy craft supplies back and forth. If I could travel light, I would.

I miss making cards! I bought more supplies and tools when I was in Kuching for more than 6 months. I have border punches and new paper pads to work with, but I will have to wait until I go back to Kuching to visit my brother.

My black and pink Big Shot

My Big Shot die cut machine is with my bff, Yenny, and I haven't decided when or where she should send it to. We've also started our own Zutter Bind-it-All "kutu". A "kutu" is a way to collect money every month, and we will be receiving our Zutter according to turns. I will be getting my Zutter next month, which is about a week from now. Yay!

Recent project: Wedding Guest Book

My newest tool! :)

Can't wait to start creating keepsakes with the Zutter binding machine! Now all I need are those O-Wires. :) When I receive the machine, I can make notebooks and even more wedding guest books like the one in the pic. It was a custom order.

Happy weekend and happy crafting! :)

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails