Thursday 13 January 2011

Apartment Rental Search Engine

With houses and apartments prices expected to hike even more in the next few years, more people are renting instead of buying. This is especially true for single working adults, who are looking for temporary homes while working on their careers in order to save enough money to purchase a home.

If you are looking for a place to rent, you might want to try searching on RentJungle.com. The website allows you to search based on your prefered location and type of rental space. It pulls information from other rental listings, making it easier to search for places to rent. It is an awesome Apartment Search Engine.

I went ahead and searched for studio apartments at the New York Upper East Side. The result page shows a list of various choices of studio apartments, with details of the apartments and rental details. You can view the map of each properties, and see the streetview and bird's eye view of the area as well.


A screen capture of my New York Upper East Side studio apartment search result

I particularly like the rent trend data option. You can view the rent trend data for the city you search. According to my search, the average of apartment rent within 10 miles of New York is $2311. The rent trend data also shows the most expensive and cheapest neighbourhood in each city.

However, I notice that RentJungle.com only offers searches for rentals within the United States. Perhaps in the future, more countries will be included. Happy home searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails