Friday 14 January 2011

Lovelinks Charm Bracelet

Looking for the perfect gifts can be troublesome, especially if you're like me. I'd hate to get my bff something that she doesn't really want or need. It doesn't help that my bff is a Capricorn like me, and if you're a Capricorn like us, you'd understand how particular we are about everything.

My bff, Yenny celebrated her 30th birthday on 10 January 2011. I wish I found out about this website earlier. CoolRocks.co.uk is a website that sells beautiful jewellery they call Lovelinks. CoolRocks is one of the leading online retailers for gorgeous Lovelinks, charm bracelets and daisy jewellery and at the website, you can design your own lovelinks and sterling silver charm bracelets according to your own preferences. 

Gorgeous Lovelinks Bracelet

There are many types of Lovelinks beads, charms and spacers that you can choose for your customised Lovelinks bracelet. From birthday beads, signs of the zodiac, initials, and crystals, to beautiful Murano glass beads, the choices are endless. You can create one-of-a-kind charm bracelet for your best friend, your mom, your daughter, and even for yourself.

I've tried designing my own birthday bracelet as well. I chose blue Murano glass beads, simple silver spacers, a Capricorn charm, my initials, and some cute animal charms such as an owl and a cat. As you go along, the beads and charms used in your design will be automatically added to your basket or shopping cart, and you will be able to see how much they cost.

Halycon Daisy Ring
Men can definitely benefit from the website as designing the Lovelinks charm bracelet is no rocket science. Otherwise, you can always go for ready made jewelleries on the website, such as rings, bracelets, earrings, and pendants. 

Why not surprise your girlfriend, fiancee or wife this coming Valentine's day with a unique charm bracelet from CoolRocks? If your wife loves daisies, don't buy her flowers. Instead, get her daisy jewellery! It might be your best online purchase just yet!

UK buyers can benefit from CoolRocks' free shipping offer. Ladies can buy their men jewellery from CoolRocks too! How cool is that?

*Images courtesy of coolrocks.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails