Thursday 6 January 2011

Hero Arts 2011 Clear Stamp Collection for Preorder

I'm offering preorder as usual, after closing it for a few months recently. I've added the latest Hero Arts 2011 Clear Stamp Collection, available for preorder now! 

There are various designs available, so take a peek and pick your favourites now! Here are some of my favourites.



Don't forget to see more of the Hero Arts 2011 Clear Stamps at my store! :) Also available for preorder are new Lawn Fawn clear stamps, Hero Arts Cling Stamps, and more. Happy browsing!

2 comments:

  1. CTZACK: You can click on any of the links in my post above, or you can go to my webstore at http://craftyheart.webasyst.net/shop

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails