Monday 30 August 2010

Video - Tim Holtz Grungeboard Ideas


I've always been a huge fan of Tim Holtz and his scrapbooking products. I've watched a Tim Holtz video recently and I'm hooked! I'm going to get myself some Grungeboard soon.

What's a Grungeboard, you ask?

A Grungeboard is just like a regular chipboard, only more durable and will not tear easily. This makes the Grungeboard grungeable, as Tim says.

Not to be confused with Grungeboard, Grungepaper is form of Grungeboard, only thinner but with the same grungeable properties. 

You can decorate your Grungeboard using whichever methods you fancy; inking, spraying, glittering,; you name it, you can do it on a Grungeboard without damaging it, since it's very flexible.

Check out the video to see what Grungeboard is all about! Happy Grunge-ing!





Image source: http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/11/grungeboard-has.html

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails