Tuesday 31 August 2010

Pre-Order Batch #6 is Here


Pre-order Batch #6 is here. I ordered these items on 16 August 2010, my supplier delivered on 20 August 2010 from USA and I received the items yesterday, 30 August 2010.

My customers ordered some clear stamp sets from Hero Arts and Penny Black, and also a few jars of embossing powder. 


Thanks to Nisa and Alicia for ordering! Your items will be delivered soon.

If you're looking to save on your craft supplies, take advantage of Crafty Heart's current Merdeka Sale. Just key in the 15% discount code, MERDEKA15 as you check out.

Otherwise, if you're looking for some items that are not listed on my store, such as the embossing powder, let me know. I might be able to source them out for you.

Happy Merdeka Malaysia and have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. hi,

    may i know if i want to get the Hero Art stamps - so glad you're in my life. how to get in touch wt you. please email me at punchcreations@yahoo.com

    nancie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancie, you can view the items on my store here: http://craftyheart.webasyst.net/shop/

    I will email you as well. Thanks for your interest!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails