Wednesday 1 September 2010

Drive Safely This Raya

I always feel lucky because my parents come from different hometowns, or the more accurate term is "kampung" or village. Yup, my parents are regular "kampung" folks and each year, we'd go back to each "kampung" for festivals such as Hari Gawai Dayak and Christmas.

Nowadays, visits to both "kampung" are more frequent, since my parents have a small orchard at each "kampung" where they plant fruit trees and so on. I believe many of my readers and friends will be going back to their hometowns this Hari Raya Aidilfitri to celebrate the festive season with their family and friends.

If you're travelling this festive season, be extra careful, especially if you're driving. If you're sleepy, get some sleep, have some coffee, or you can even have your friends stay awake to keep you company during the journey.

You also might want to get extended warranty coverage for your car. While you're at it, get a Vehicle Service Contract for your car. You can pay for the BBB ACCredited extended warranty coverage via monthly installments, which means it's affordable. Don't worry, there will be no credit checks and absolutely no inspections.

Drive safely this festive season, and Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails