Wednesday 5 May 2010

My New Crafting Goodies

My new crafting goodies :)

I'm so happy that I have finally added some new crafting supplies to my own collection. I bought the items in the pics for myself yay! I still haven't made anything using them yet, but I've tested my large clear block and the Glitz clear stamp. Loving the result! :)

The supplies I bought are:

Corner Adorner rounder punch
Brenda Walton Neapolitan clear stamp set
Glitz Distressed Couture dress form clear stamp
MSE Thinking of You clear stamp set
Melissa Frances Vintage rub-on transfers
Inkadinkado large (9.5cm x 12.5cm) clear block

I also love the Corner Adorner rounder punch. It's so easy to use! I think I'm going to make some Mother's Day cards soon, for C to bring back home for his sisters. :)

My large 3.75 x 5 inches clear block :)

Happy crafting!

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails