Thursday 6 May 2010

Video - Tim Holtz Distress Ink Techniques

Tim Holtz is awesome! Yup, I saw his vids on YouTube and I'm amazed. I'm not an awesome crafter and I'm still learning, so here's a video that I've just watched on How to Use Tim Holtz's Distress Inks.

Check it out! It's so awesome!








Meanwhile, I'm pre-ordering Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads on my store, so if you're interested, I'm selling them for only RM25.00 each. There are 36 colours to choose from, and each ink pad is 2 x 2 inches, so it's not a mini ink pad.


If you have watched the video, you'll find out how great these distress inks are. I'm going to get some for myself! Don't forget to check out my store for more new items!

Get inspired, and get crafty! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails