Saturday 17 April 2010

Web Hosting & More New Stocks

I was checking my online store, Crafty Heart yesterday when my internet service provider gave up on me. I really wish that there are other options, but unfortunately, in Malaysia, we can only rely on very few internet service providers.

I wish I can have high speed internet all the time. I wish there's no interruption or inconsistent speed. But then, I guess I have to make do with what we have here.

I am thinking of getting a proper web hosting for my online store. I'm currently paying for the shopping cart and web hosting too, but I would like to be able to get my own store domain and hosting. It would be great because I will be able to add more items to my store. I currently have almost 500 items on it and in the future, I will surely want to add more and expand my online business.

Having my own hosting will also allow me to design the layout for my store. It will look more attractive for sure. However, I am so used to having my web store looking simple and straightforward that I don't really care if it looks pretty or not. I love the current shopping cart I'm using, and so far, my customers have never complained about it.

Nevertheless, it is indeed something to consider. Perhaps in the future, when I have some extra budget, I will get a web hosting plan for my online store. In the meantime, I shall read more on web hosting reviews to find out more about it.

I've updated Crafty Heart with new items, so check out the photos below. I have a lot of padded hearts and flowers for those who use these in their card-making, scrapbooking and even in needle works, such as  felt crafts, toddler and baby hairclips, and also hair bows and hair bands. 


Hopefully you'll be intrigued!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails