Friday 16 April 2010

Girls' Day Out

I went for fabric hunt with Yenny today. We went to Jalan Masjid India and went to SSF. I found some nice ribbons there but I'm somehow reluctant to get them. Luckily I didn't get those ribbons because I actually found a pair of Thai silk baju kurung that I like. It's beige in colour and I love it, since it fits Yenny's wedding theme colours, which are green and beige. Its price was quite reasonable too.

Then, we went on and saw some carpets. Yenny and I were talking about how we would decorate our dream homes with those beautiful carpets and mats. Yenny wished that she can customise her car mats in her favourite colour, red. It would be so cool to be able to customise a car just like how they do it on tv. I guess that's just wishful thinking. Lol!

Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Yay.. I love my Light Green Thai silk baju kurung.. can't wait to wear it later on my wedding night... lalalalla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE going to SSF! Macam2 ada :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails