Monday 19 April 2010

Premium Cigars for Father's Day

Although I don't smoke and neither does C, we have nothing against those who do. As long as you don't do it and blow the smoke to my face, I'm okay with it. I have never met anyone who smoke cigars, though, but it would be interesting to meet one.

Cigars remind me of movies like The Godfather and Titanic, where cigar-smoking symbolizes wealth and status. The word cigar is probably originated from the word "sikar", which means smoking in Mayan-Indian. Different cigars, when burned produce different amount of smoke. Some burn slower than the others and Cuba, Honduras, and Dominican Repulic are a few of the countries that produce tobacco and cigars.

There are many brands of premium cigars. Among the more interesting names are Montecristo White Label, Nestor Miranda Collection Special Selection, Casa De Garcia Maduro Bundles, Padron Anniversario, Arturo Fuente, La Gloria Cubana Serie R, Macanudo Gold and many more. There's even Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real and Winston Churchill, which are cigar brands from the Dominican Republic. How interesting is that? I bet there are reasons as to why these cigars are given those names.

If your grandfather, father, father-in-law, uncles or brother enjoys smoking cigars, perhaps you can get them a box or two of these exclusive premium cigars. Father's Day is going to be on 20 June this year. Maybe you can get some as a Father's Day gift for your father. These premium cigars make excellent collector's item too, so even if the recipient does not smoke, he can still keep it as a souvenir.

These premium cigars are offered at reduced prices, and they even come with free UPS ground shipping, if you are living in the US. There are free gifts too, if you purchase in bulk. Grab these deals now while they last!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails