Sunday 18 April 2010

Need Muscle Relaxant

I know I've just posted about going for a craft retreat. However, for now, I just cannot afford to leave my work. I cannot bring all my stocks with me during my vacation, can I? Otherwise, it won't be called a vacation if I'll be working! Lol!

Anyway, C has complained about back ache lately. I have experienced tensed leg muscles recently too, especially after a long day out. Perhaps it is caused by wearing uncomfortable shoes, but perhaps it's also caused by lack of exercise. I don't know. I don't really enjoy exercising, although I would love to join a dance class, maybe salsa!

Again, I cannot afford to go for such dance classes now due to time and financial constrain. I think I might have to resort to getting some medications online. Maybe I can buy soma, which is a muscle relaxant.

I love buying things online! Nowadays, you can buy medications online too. You don't need to queue up at pharmacies anymore, and you can order your prescriptions anytime, at your own convenience. I think it's a good idea. Of course, you will need a prescription from a licensed doctor before you are allowed to buy the medications online. It's safe and convenient. What more can you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails