Wednesday 3 February 2010

KK, Here I Come!

So I'm going off to Kota Kinabalu soon! I'm thinking of looking for some crafting materials there. Any ideas of what I can get and where I can get them? I need something that would work in card-making and scrapbooking.

I will also be shopping for souvenirs, of course! Where should I go to get the best deals on souvenirs? I have a lot to buy! I'd love to hear from anyone who has been there. :) Okay, I'm off to do my research on the hostels in KK. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. try philipino market and wawasan plaza deb. as for scrapbooking and card making materials, am not sure where to get these in KK oh. Kalau ada pun sikit2 saja, no choice. But if u're looking for ribbons,laces, vintage buttons, sequined butterflies you may go to Leton, or Jelip at Segama...or Meelo at Centre Point. but these shops are selling mostly sewing, knitting, gubahan hantaran supplies actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEBSSSSSSSSs wen are u coming???????????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mangos for the tips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tash! Coming to KK end of May!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails