Wednesday 3 February 2010

I'm A Worry Wart

My brother is waiting for his SPM result. Naturally, I'm worried about him, since I live away from home and he has no one else to guide him. I mean, of course we chat every day, now that he has Internet access at home, but it's just not enough.

I really hope he doesn't need to write any personal essays when applying for colleges later. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to help him much via phone calls or chats.I have written my fair share of essays, since I had to write tonnes of technical papers during my university years. I have found a website that would help my brother in finding interesting research paper topics and this would be beneficial for him when he starts college.

I hope he'll do well and will be able to get the course that he applied for. Do pray for him! Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails