Tuesday 8 September 2009

Pink Handmade Card - You're My Sugar High

Yay! I'm so happy because I finally made a card that's prettier than my previous card. *big grin* Presenting, You're My Sugar High!


pink-card-you're-my-sugar-high
It's pretty straightforward and simple. The only thing that's different here is I used one of the products available on Crafty Heart, which is Doodlebug Design Inc. Candy Shoppe Ladybug Mini Rub-Ons for the phrase "Love is sweet like candy...". You can get the rub-ons for only RM11.50.

The photo doesn't do justice to the actual card, which is lighter in colour and looks sweeter. I hope you like it! I personally love it! Told ya I love hot pink! :)



Congrats to the first THREE commenters! :)

Ane - Worldly Quirks
Shemah - Never Enough Stuff
Mariuca - Mariuca's Perfume Gallery

16 comments:

  1. gorgeous!! I love it!! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing, debbs!! For someone who claims to not like pink, that's sooo "pretty in pink"!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too!!! :) :) It's awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really should put this up for sale Debbs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, ladies! I'm glad I redeemed myself today lol!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehheheh Debbs suka hot pink ye?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marzie FC3! :):) Hehehe ya la I laik hot pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm back! Wen to mandi just now lol...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay FC3! Got up late today ahem!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the rub-ons Debbs, rajin la u do all this...very crafty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I oso laik hot pink Debbs! Your award lorry kan hot pink hehehe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehehe...funny la..you still remember the hot pink lorry! :):)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails