Tuesday 7 October 2008

Ford Escape 2009 Review

Most of you who read my other blog might know that I cannot drive. I don't have a driver's license and of course, I don't have a car. Petrol is expensive and I cannot afford a car right now anyway. I can't even afford to learn to drive and get my driver's license! I am happy with the public transport system in KL and I don't mind walking to the nearest LRT or bus station, but someone has to do something about the public transport in Kuching. I cannot go anywhere if my sister or my father is not around to drive me.

Anyway, many car manufacturer's are coming up with new car models in 2009. Ford, being one of the car manufacturing giants is promoting the new Ford Escape 2009 model. Perfect for both men and women, this new Ford model is both gorgeous and functional. The model boasts a four-cylinder engine with up to 230 horsepower for the V-6 option, and sports new rear tire spoilers and a new chin spoiler. Its new, more aerodynamic body also helps in saving fuel consumptions, which is a very important feature in cars nowadays. If you are looking to buy a new car next year, do read up on more Ford Escape reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails