Tuesday 7 October 2008

Clear Stamps Sample Images

Here are the samples of stamped images using Rhonna Farrer clear stamps available at my store.

They look all right but before using your clear stamps for the first time, it is important that you condition the stamps using soft eraser. Just rub the eraser lightly on each stamps' surface. This will help the ink to stick to the stamps better.

Click here for more tips on using clear stamps.

I have more patterns of clear stamps, so check them out at my store.

I'm also in the process of ordering acrylic clear blocks, so please be patient.

Meanwhile, I've learnt that my sweet friend, LadyJava has featured my store at her latest shopping blog. Mariuca has also given me a linky love. Thanks LJ and Mariuca!

p/s. I'm now giving 10% to my first TEN customers, so hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails