Wednesday 30 July 2008

What Scrapbooking Element Are You?

I grabbed this cool crafty quiz at Jean Chia's blog. What scrapbooking element are you?





Here's my result:
You are PAPER!

You are an all natural basic person who likes to act as a foundation to others. You are willing to take a backseat in most of your relationships and let others take the spotlight, while you show your support and help them shine! Underneath it all, you are the one who makes it all happen.


You are the focus and stability in any group, even if you are not the leader. Others look to you to set the pace and provide ideas for ways to get things done.

But Paper Beware - sometimes you get a little edgy with the people who look to you for support and can give them some papercut remarks that can hurt their feelings. Remember to watch what you say, because you are best when leading by example.

Wow! It's surprisingly accurate! Why don't YOU try it and let me know what YOU get?

Don't forget to add these links AND yours too in your post ya! :)

PLAYERS:
THE SCRAPAHOLIC ME - Stickers Because Life Is Fun - Paper Quicker8- paper Just Me.. Eds - Glue Anything and Everything in Between - Paper. A Great Pleasure - Fibers Craft & Swap - Paper


fly.co.uk cheap flights from the uk to the whole world
Flights to Savannah Website
Flights to Charleston Flights to Kefalonia

2 comments:

  1. debbie, thanks for grabbing this tag!! wow, so many PAPER here!! :)

    i've added u to my list! Happy week ahead!

    im now off to explore yr craft blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jean! Yup I'm a PAPER! Yay!!

    Thanks for adding me to your list and have a great week too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails