Tuesday 29 July 2008

Do You Chat?

I was chatting with one of my good friends about how she has never shopped on Ebay before. We chatted from about 1 am till 9 am that morning and both of us didn’t feel that the time passed very fast.

I almost forgot how fun and interesting it is to chat. I used to be addicted to chatting on Mirc and I also used to have more than one chat software downloaded and installed on my computer. I love the fact that I am able to be just myself when I chat and I’m able to talk to anyone I want. Of course, we would never know how genuine a person is online, but it’s still fun nonetheless.

Nowadays, there are many chat software in the market, even for marketing purposes. One is able to purchase the chat software of his choice and install it on his website. This will allow communication between his customers and him, and thus he will be able to give better service to his customers. Many moons ago, one would never thought that a chat software can be used as a marketing tool. It is definitely an excellent marketing strategy for every e-business owners out there.


fly.co.uk cheap flights from the uk to the whole world
Click Here Web Site
YVR PER

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails