Saturday 15 March 2008

Postcrossing - Postcard from Estonia (EE-20084)

I received my first postcard through Postcrossing yesterday. It's a postcard from Estonia of its capital Tallin. The postcard is of the old town, I bet it is more developed now. It's beautiful and it is really interesting, seeing unique buildings in another country. I love the bright red/orange roofs. =)

Jaanika wrote a poem by Juhan Luv, an Estonian poet. It is interesting that she'd wrote that instead of writing about herself. I really like it.


I googled Estonia and read more about the country.

Estonia, officially the Republic of Estonia (Estonian: Eesti or Eesti Vabariik) is a country in Northern Europe in the Baltic region. It is bordered to the north by Finland across the Gulf of Finland, to the west by Sweden, to the south by Latvia, and to the east by the Russian Federation. (taken from Wikipedia)

I am hoping to receive more postcards soon. I will definitely take photos and share with you guys here. Happy blogging and have a great weekend! =)

2 comments:

  1. hey...that postcard does look nice (the view).. haaa nii baru lah betul gambaran "dekat tapi jauh.."

    congrats on your new swapping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe thanks! =) Tak sabar nak dapat poskad dari negara lain. =)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails