Tuesday 3 July 2012

Preorder Batch 6 (2012) is Here

Preorder Batch 6 has arrived last Sunday, and I have the pics here. It's quite a large shipment this time, and I'd like to thank all my customers, who have ordered from me. Thank you! 

The Paper Studio 4 x 6 clear block
The Paper Studio 4 x 6 clear block

ColorBox ink pad - Basics, Tim Holtz Distress ink pads - Tumbled Glass,  Mustard Seed, Stampers Anonymous rubber stamp
ColorBox ink pad - Basics, Tim Holtz Distress ink pads - Tumbled Glass,
Mustard Seed, Stampers Anonymous rubber stamp

MFT Die-namics dies

MFT Die-namics dies

MFT Die-namics dies

Heartfelt Creations and Spellbinders dies

Hero Arts and Paper Smooches clear stamps

Penny Black clear stamps

Hero Arts Clings Stamps

Preorder Batch 7 for July is now open until 15 July 2012. Have a look at my preorder link for more preorder items: http://adf.ly/AIQHd

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails