Tuesday 5 June 2012

DCWV Mat Stack - Street Lace

I love designer paper, also known as pattern paper. I love DCWV, which stands for Die Cut With a View. I really think all the DCWV paper stacks are super cool, and they have the prettiest designs. I love that their designer paper stacks have matte, embossed and glittered designs in every stack or pad.

DCWV Street Lace Paper Stack
DCWV Street Lace Mat Stack

Check out the one that I recently bought. It's called Street Lace. I love the fuchsia paper with embossed, glittered butterfly motive. I've used it on a birthday card for a friend. I'll blog about it once I've given it to her.

The rest of the paper designs really look like sexy lace. There are 72 pieces altogether, with 24 designs, which means there are 3 pieces of the same design in a stack. It will surely last me a while, plus the fact that I would be using them sparingly, for custom orders or for friends.

DCWV Street Lace - Fuchsia paper with embossed, glittered butterfly motive
DCWV Street Lace - Fuchsia paper with embossed, glittered butterfly motive

DCWV Street Lace - Love this design <3

Paper pads are versatile, and can be used for scrapbooking, cardmaking and other paper crafts. They tend to be quite pricey, so when you cut them to fit your handmade card, save the small bits for other uses. You can punch them with flower shape punch to make paper roses, or make a collage of pattern paper.

What's your favourite designer paper brand? Happy crafting!

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails