Thursday 8 March 2012

Online Marketing for Online Business

Being an online business owner, I've always believed in online marketing. It's always easier to gain more customers via Facebook, blog, or even Twitter. Of course, not everyone can afford to be online all the time, and some do not have computers or internet connection at home, but with the influence of social media, marketing can still be done online, while sales can be done offline.

It's all about word of mouth. If your service is good, your products are of good quality, and your prices are competitive, you don't have to worry about getting sales every month. However, it's not easy. Owning a business is never easy. I personally think online business owners are among the most hardworking people around. Otherwise, we won't be getting enough sales to sustain us every month.

If you're thinking of starting an online business, take at least 6 months before launching it. Once you know what you're going to sell, think of your capital, where to get stocks, how to price the products, how to market them, and so forth. Then, there's the logistic issue, especially when you're purchasing stocks in wholesale quantities.

I'm no expert, but my business will be 4 this October. Yay! I'm still hoping to expand my business. Keeping my fingers crossed! Happy Thursday!

Disclaimer: I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails