Tuesday 30 August 2011

Preorder Batch #17-1

I had to order batch 17 in 2 shipments because I didn't want those who paid early to wait too long for their items. However, since it's a holiday week, I'm not able to mail them yet. The second shipment should arrive this week, though. Can't wait! 

Preorder batch 18 is open now until 15 September 2011. Enjoy the pics, and Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to those celebrating! Happy holidays and be safe! :)

ColorBox ink pads and Adirondack ink pad

Hero Arts clear stamps and cling stamp, and Darcie's clear stamp

Lawn Fawn clear stamps

Inkadinkado clear stamps

Hero Arts clear stamps and Kaiser Craft clear stamp

Special order by Yenny - Sizzix Sizzlits dies and MFT die

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails