Thursday 7 July 2011

Converting PSD to HTML

I've been wanting to get a proper website with a shopping cart for my online craft supplies store, but due to budget and time constraints, I think I will need to postpone my plan, perhaps until next year.

It would be so cool to have a proper shopping cart website with my own domain. I can have the site designed according to my preference, or maybe I can design it myself and only pay for the hosting and shopping cart script. If I have enough cash, I might even purchase the script so that I do not need to pay to use it every month.

If you're a professional web designer or web programmer, you might be familiar with programs such as Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, and so forth. Adobe Photoshop is definitely the top-picked graphic design program for many designers. You can even create your own website by designing its layout in PSD, and convert it to HTML so that it can be launched into a browser.

Those who want to outsource their PSD to HTML conversion projects can find conversion service providers online. There are many reliable and reputable conversion service providers out there. Remember that the most accurate manner of conversion will determine the performance and success of your website.

In the meantime, I'm just grateful for the website and shopping cart that I'm currently using. Why change something that is not broken, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails