Friday 6 May 2011

Video - Zutter Bind-it-All Binding Machine

Zutter Bind-it-All Binding Machine - www.binditall.com

It's been a while since I last shared crafting videos here. I have recently accepted a job to make a wedding guest book, and boy, do I wish to have my own binding machine.

I have heard about the Zutter Bind-it-All machine before, but I have only recently read about it. There are many tutorial videos on YouTube that you can watch. It's so much fun and I cannot wait to get my own Zutter Bind-it-All machine. The Zutter Bind-it-All machine is priced at $74.99.

If you're interested in finding more about it, check out these video links:

Bind-it-All V2.0 Chapter 1: Introduction

Bind-it-All V2.0 Chapter 2: Upgrades

Bind-it-All V2.0 Chapter 3: Let's Punch

Bind-it-All V2.0 Chapter 4: Let's Bind

Bind-it-All V2.0 Chapter 5: Dreamkutz


I will be getting my Sizzix Big Shot die-cut machine soon. I'm so excited, even though my bestie is getting it for me in KL and I won't be using it until I come back. I don't want to risk having the machine mailed to Kuching, and I don't want to carry such a big item when I come back to KL anyway. Still very, very excited about it, though. Can't wait! :)

In the meantime, enjoy the vids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails