Thursday 5 May 2011

Preorder Batch #13 is Here

Yes, they are here, packed and ready to be mailed later today. :) I received them last Tuesday, but had to settle some personal stuff before I had the time to really sit and pack everything. It's a big parcel this time, including some special orders as well.

Hero Arts Clear Stamps

Hero Arts Clings

Inkadinkado and Penny Black Clear Stamps

The Paper Studio Clear Acrylic Blocks

Tim Holtz and Colorbox Ink Pads

Special order from Ida and Yenny

I managed to squeeze in some goodies for myself. Enjoy the pics and to my preorder customers, I hope the goodies will arrive safely. Happy crafting!

Goodies for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails