Thursday 24 March 2011

So Very Grateful for You



I made this card yesterday. I'm not too happy with the result, but I hope you will like it. I used a recycled kraft card board for this card. It's supposed to be the backing of my memo pad. I stamped the sentiment on it, using Basic Grey Delta series clear stamp.

Recycled, handmade tag

The tree branches are stickers, while the pattern paper are from my stash, received in a swap a long time ago. I bought the ribbon at a local store, while the brad also comes from a swap.

Supplies:
Cardstock - generic brand
Pattern paper - stash
Clear stamp - Basic Grey Delta series
Stickers - Mrs. Grossman's
Punch - EK Success edger punch (double crochet lace), EK Success Paper Shaper CornerAdorner (medium)
Ink - ColorBox Pigment Queue 6 in 1 (brown)
Brad, ribbon - stash

Entering:
Anything Goes Challenge - Make Your Own Embellishments
Basic Grey Challenge - Challenge #40 Something Recycled
CPS-Card Sketches - Sketch #210
Craft Your Passion - Challenge #50 Show Your Appreciation

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the layout you have used.. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes
    hugs
    tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you like it! It is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely.Great layout and embellishments too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Pasion :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!

    Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion @ www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com this week!

    Maggie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the black and gold it looks so rich!!! thanks for joining us at Anything goes Jillx

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice ! thank you for joining us on craftyourpassion's challenge blog. Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card, so classy and elegant - I love the ribons attached to your sentiment and brad.

    So glad you could join us at Basic Grey,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails