Monday 21 March 2011

Crafting Goodies from Ida


I met one of my customers recently. Her name is Ida and she's also a card maker. Do visit her card blogshop, The Pixie Peddler and give her some love yeah? Although it was a really brief meet up because I only had to pass her stuff to her, she made me a card and gave me some crafting goodies.


Isn't the card cute? I love how clean and simple it looks, and yet it looks pretty. She's the one who gave me the cell phone jewels, which I have used on some of my recent cards. I also love the mini wooden pegs! Thanks so much, Ida!

It's awesome when friends send us crafting gifts, right? I feel so blessed. I have bought something on Ebay that I plan to give to some of my lucky customers next month. It's been a while since I last had a giveaway on my store and blog. We'll see! Have fun crafting and happy spring!

2 comments:

  1. *hee* I'm always on the look out for craft alternatives. I love adding blings to cards just for a bit of interest.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails