Saturday 26 March 2011

Girly Vintage Mother's Day Card


I made this yesterday for my mom. We're not big on hugs; therefore, I hope she will like this card! I enjoyed making this simple card, combining light green and pink. So very girlie, I must say. Hope you like it too.


Supplies:
Cardstock - generic brand
Pattern paper - Daisy D's 6x6 (Paisley Sugarplum), Crate Paper 6x6 (Restoration)
Vintage image - ATC by Leisure Arts (Women)
Alphabet stickers - Reminisce
Punch - EK Success edger punch (double crochet lace), EK Success Paper Shaper CornerAdorner (medium)
Flowers - Prima Marketing
Brad - Making Memories
Jewels - stash

Entering:
Creative Card Crew - No Stamp Challenge
Simon Says Stamp - Mother's Day/Girlie Challenge

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, and I'm sure your Mom will love it. Thanks for playing along with our No Stamps challenge at Creative Card Crew this week! :D

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails