Wednesday 6 October 2010

Surfer Dudes Birthday Card


I made this card for my brother, Jojo recently. As per usual, it's tougher to make cards for guys than it is for girls, although Jojo won't mind pastels and flowers on his card.

I didn't want it to look girlish, so I used a pattern paper with surfers on them, taken from my Basic Grey Obscure 6x6 paper pad. Then, I stamped the sentiment Happy Birthday (Basic Grey Delta Series sta-2323) on a thick, white paper and trimmed it, before sticking it onto the tan grosgrain ribbon. The yellow and blue buttons complements the pattern paper.

I hope you'll like it as much as I do! Don't forget to join my giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails