Friday 20 August 2010

Pre-order 2010 Hero Arts Holiday Collection Clear Stamps

Hey everyone! If you're a stamping enthusiast, you might want to get the new 2010 Hero Arts Holiday Collection clear stamps. I have these Christmas clear stamp sets at my store, so come over and have a look!

The designs are cute and simple. I love them all! Priced at RM69.90 a set, I think these Hero Arts clear stamps are great investments for scrapbooking and cardmaking hobbyists.


You can get these stamps at my online store via pre-order. I also have other Hero Arts clear stamps, Penny Black clear stamps, and Inkadinkado clear stamps.

Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails