Friday 2 April 2010

Pre-Order ColorBox Ink Pads & Inkadinkado Clear Stamps

As part of my business plan, I've always wanted to allow pre-ordering for craft supplies. And as of yesterday, I have started pre-ordering at my store, Crafty Heart!

Right now, I'm taking pre-orders for Inkadinkado clear stamps and ColorBox ink pads. There are 50 different designs of clear stamps altogether, and they're all very pretty! The ink pads are at bargain price too.

There are Asian-inspired stamps, birds, butterflies, flourishes, borders, sentiments, and more. Here are some pics to entice you.


Come and have a look at my Pre-Order category. Happy weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails