Monday 8 February 2010

Good News & Mulberry Flowers Update!

Hey everyone, I have a good news! The people at Pos Malaysia has contacted me regarding my detained parcel and I only need to pay a 10% tax! That's really awesome because business is a little slow this month, now that everyone is preparing for Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day.

I will be receiving my big box of clear stamps soon and with the tax, I will have to increase the price of my clear stamps a tad bit. It's just for this shipment, though. Prices will go back to normal for my next shipment.

I will also be updating Crafty Heart with new brads and clear blocks some time this week. In the mean time, here are the pics of my latest mulberry flowers, imported from Thailand! 


Have fun browsing and have a great week!







First commenter gets linky love!

Shemah

7 comments:

  1. Flowers!! allie said "peeeteeee"!! :) which means pretty, of course! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shem! Hey Allie! :) Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to make any cards using these flowers anytime soon debbs? or will it all go to Crafty Heart store?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno yet, Shem! For the time being everything is for sale, but I bought tonnes so I MIGHT use them too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shall link to MSE today k, Shem? :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails