Thursday 11 February 2010

Color Me Red

Hey everyone! I haven't been able to get in a creative mood lately, since I have been dealing with a lot of things since last January. Looks like 2010 is going to be more challenging for me than 2009!

I feel like getting a hair cut and color right now. I think that will get me my creative mojo back. I feel like getting something drastically bold, like coloring my hair red or something like that.

Please excuse me while I visit one of the dallas hair salons to get my hair done! Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Debbs! :) I can totally see you as a red head! :) but not too bright red, maybe like a chestnut red... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ane! I am really thinking of having my hair coloured, just for fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails